Next: What I have running
The LIFEBOOK B-2154 is a little sub-notebook with a weight of 1.4 kg, a
size of less than a4 and a thickness of less than 3 cm. Despite it's
super-portability, it has quite fine specifications, at least for running
- 450 MHz Intel Mobile Celeron,
- 64 MB SDRAM onboard (at 100 MHz), I upgraded to 192 MB with an usual 128 MB SO-DIMM,
- 10.4 inches TFT Display with build-in touch-panel (together it is usually
called touch-screen), with 800 x 600 resolution,
- build in track point,
- on-board Intel Etherexpress 100 LAN (RJ 45 connector),
- Lucent LT Winmodem on-board (comes with many different plugs
for foreign European countries, at least in Germany), V.90 capable
- PCMCIA-slot for one Type II card (PC-Card standard).
- 6 GByte Fujitsu hard-disk (MHH 2064AT), it became louder since
- 2 full size USB-connectors, and so on.
Not to forget: the battery lasts approximately 2.5 hours.